Footwear: We will happily accept returns on unworn merchandise, in perfect condition, shipped back to us within 10 days of Canada Post delivering your purchase. Please read below for the return rules and procedures.
Sale Items: Returns accepted on items discounted up to 39%. All sale items discounted 40% or more are a Final Sale and are not returnable, no refunds, no exchanges on those items. Sale prices will not be extended past the sale end date. Please see our exchange rules and procedure for items marked down up to 39%.
Return rules and procedure:
- Please begin with sending us an email to request your return number and upon following the procedure below, have them in the mail within 10 days of receiving your item from Canada Post.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return number.
- The merchandise must be in new condition and unworn outdoors.
- The product box must be in perfect condition with all labels in tact or in the same condition as received. If any damage occurred during shipment please include this information in your return request email.
- Must include original receipt of purchase in box.
- Items to be returned must be wrapped with care and a return number that will provided to you must be written clearly on the outside of the parcel.
- Returns must be shipped within 10 days of receiving the item. Shipping costs are the customer’s expense.
- We do not refund any shipping costs.
NOTE: Refunds will not be issued for items sent to us outside of our return guidelines. Partial refunds with up to a 20% restocking fee may occur under circumstances where all the guidelines have not been met. Please do not send items “C.O.D” or we will deduct that amount from your refund. “Return to Sender” shipping fees will also be deducted from any refunds. Any shipping charges at the customers expense are not refundable.
Wrong address: If you enter your address incorrectly and the package gets returned to us, all return shipping costs will be at your expense.
Returning from USA?
Please return your package only through USPS (United States Postal Service). Please write Canadian Goods Return along with your return authorization number on the outside of your return package. When filling out the customs form section "Value for Duty" put "No Value" on the form otherwise there will be charges to us which we will have or deduct from your refund.
Exchanges: If you would like another size or colour, please return the original item as described under the return rules and procedures, then simply place a new order for the item you want. Our system is designed so that once a return is received in store an automatic refund will be issued on approved returned items only.
NOTE: Sale prices will not be extended past the sale end date. If an item was originally purchased on sale but a different size is required, a new purchase can be made at the current price listed on the website.
Price Match: We charge the manufactures suggested price on all of our items and we do not price match from other websites or retailers. If you buy an item from our website and we put it on sale, we will honour the sale price if the purchase date is no longer than 5 days prior to sale start date on online orders. We must be contacted within 5 days from the start of the sale to honour the sale price. If an item was previously purchased at a reduced price then it is not eligible for any additional markdowns. One day sales do not apply.
Colour in Photos: We display the most accurate colour possible in the images we take. Be aware that different devices (ie. computer, laptop, phone, iPad or tablet) will all have displays calibrated differently and may show colour in photos quite differently than they appear in person. Return shipping will not be covered based on colour not being as you expected. Our team is always ready and reachable through email if you wish to discuss the colour of an item prior to purchasing
Defects: If you have encountered a manufacture defect (for any other brand other than Rieker or Remonte) within 6 months of purchase please email photos to email@example.com and we will assess the defect for authorization. No shipping fees are covered if an item is defective and will be the expense of the customer.
Rieker and Remonte Defect One Year Limited Return Policy:
- Material failure caused by excessive wear, unreasonable use, exposure to caustic chemicals, extreme heat, alterations, or abnormal wear related to occupation
- Stitching or hardware failure due to being caught, hooked, snagged or other abnormal wearing accidents
- Leather not properly treated to keep from drying out
- Vegan-friendly material damaged from using sprays or other treatments (please refer to our care guide here)
- RiekerTex failure due to complete submersion in water or allowing the water to seep over the top of the footwear, or through the zippers, laces or elastics
- Separation of soles due to being caught, hooked, snagged or cut
- Normal wear on soles or heels due to individual wear patterns, or heavy wear associated with occupation
- Poor fit
- scuffs and wear and tear
Size Recommendations: We aim to offer the best advice possible, please understand that shoe fit will vary in many ways from person to person and we are only able to give information about our most common experience which may not apply to every foot. We base this on our in store experiences and find what works most commonly. However, there can always be an exception and our recommendation may not work for everyone. Ultimately size is the choice of the customer and we can not be held responsible if you find fit to not work for you. There are many factors to consider and it is difficult to know for sure what will work for any one individual. We base our size conversions on our 21 years of business and have discovered what tends to be most accurate for most. It is NOT recommended to use the Manufacture's listed conversions.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shoes for the Soul
553 Baker St.