Easy returns: If your shoes are not working out for you, please email us and we will send you a return shipping label.
- We will deduct $15 plus tax for the first pair and $5 plus tax for any additional pairs from your refund.
- Our easy returns is available for most Canadian orders only. Orders with exceptionally high shipping fees may be subject to a higher shipping fee deduction.
- Our Easy Return Policy is only valid with our Canada Post shipping labels.
Footwear: We will happily accept returns on unworn merchandise, in perfect condition, shipped back to us within 10 days of Canada Post delivering your purchase. Please read below for the return rules and procedures.
Christmas Gifts: We will extend our return policy for Christmas gifts as long as "Christmas Gift" Is written in the notes on your order. If you want to return your Christmas gift simply email us right after Christmas for a return number and have them in the mail to us before Dec 31,2023.
Sale Price Match: Many people will wait for our Black Friday and Christmas/Boxing Week Sales to get the sale prices and others will buy early to ensure they get their size. In order to keep the prices fair for all of our customers who waited for the sale and risked their size selling out, we do not price match for our Black Friday or Boxing Week Sales.
If you purchase an item from our website and we put it on an end of season clearance sale, we will price match the sale price if you bought it within 5 days of it going on sale as long as we are contacted within 5 days of the start of the sale.
Sale Items: Returns accepted on items discounted up to 39%. All sale items discounted 40% or more are a Final Sale and are not returnable or exchangeable, no refunds, no exchanges are available on those items. Sale prices will not be extended past the sale end date. Please see our return rules and procedure for items marked down up to 39% below regular price.
Canadian Return rules and procedure: (Returns from the USA see procedure below the Canadian procedure)
- Please begin with sending us an email to request a return and upon following the procedure below, have them in the mail within 10 days of receiving your item from Canada Post.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a return.
- The merchandise must be in new condition and unworn outdoors.
- The product box must be in perfect condition with all labels in tact or in the same condition as received. If any damage occurred during shipment please include this information in your return request email.
- Must include original receipt of purchase in box.
- Items to be returned must be wrapped with care. Please write Attn: Returns Dept. clearly on the outside of the parcel.
- Returns must be shipped within 10 days of receiving the item.
- We do not refund any shipping costs.
NOTE: Refunds will not be issued for items sent to us outside of our return guidelines. A 20% restocking fee or more may occur under circumstances where all the guidelines have not been met. Please do not send items “C.O.D” or we will deduct that amount from your refund. “Return to Sender” shipping fees will also be deducted from any refunds. Any shipping charges at the customers expense are not refundable.
Returns from the USA:
Please return your package only through USPS (United States Postal Service). Please write Canadian Goods Return along with your return authorization number on the outside of your return package. When filling out the customs form section "Value for Duty" put "No Value" on the form otherwise there will be charges to us which we will have or deduct from your refund.
If you would like another size or colour, please return the original item as described under the return rules and procedures, then simply place a new order for the item you want. Our system is designed so that once a return is received in store an automatic refund will be issued on approved returned items only.
NOTE: Sale prices will not be extended past the sale end date. If an item was originally purchased on sale but a different size is required, a new purchase can be made at the current price listed on the website.
If you enter your address incorrectly and the package gets returned to us, all return shipping costs will be at your expense.
We charge the manufactures suggested price on all of our items and we do not price match from other websites or retailers.
Sale Price Match
If you purchase a sale item with us and it gets further reduced at a later date, we do not price match that sale price.
Colour in Photos
We display the most accurate colour possible in the images we take. Be aware that different devices (ie. computer, laptop, phone, iPad or tablet) will all have displays calibrated differently and may show colour in photos quite differently than they appear in person. Return shipping will not be covered based on colour not being as you expected. Our team is always ready and reachable through email if you wish to discuss the colour of an item prior to purchasing
If you have encountered a manufacture defect (for any other brand other than Rieker or Remonte) within 6 months of purchase please email photos to email@example.com and we will assess the defect for authorization. No shipping fees are covered if an item is defective and will be the expense of the customer.
Rieker and Remonte Defect One Year Limited Return Policy:
- Material failure caused by excessive wear, unreasonable use, exposure to caustic chemicals, extreme heat, alterations, or abnormal wear related to occupation
- Stitching or hardware failure due to being caught, hooked, snagged or other abnormal wearing accidents
- Leather not properly treated to keep from drying out
- Vegan-friendly material damaged from using sprays or other treatments (please refer to our care guide here)
- RiekerTex failure due to complete submersion in water or allowing the water to seep over the top of the footwear, or through the zippers, laces or elastics
- Separation of soles due to being caught, hooked, snagged or cut
- Normal wear on soles or heels due to individual wear patterns, or heavy wear associated with occupation
- Poor fit
- scuffs and wear and tear
While we aim to offer the best advice possible, please understand that shoe fit will vary in many ways from person to person and we are only able to give information about our most common experience which may not apply to every foot.
We base this on our in store experiences and find what works most commonly. However, there can always be an exception and our recommendation may not work for everyone. Ultimately size is the choice of the customer and we can not be held responsible if you find fit to not work for you. There are many factors to consider and it is difficult to know for sure what will work for any one individual.
We base our size conversions on our 21 years of business and have discovered what tends to be most accurate for most. It is NOT recommended to use the Manufacture's listed conversions.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service hours are Monday to Friday 10:00-4:00 PST
Shoes for the Soul
553 Baker St.